Saturday, July 23, 2011

BLACK ONYX CAKE

Learning how to bake and gaining knowledge regarding the role of every ingredients, I decided to compose and create my own. I wanted to make my own recipe book which I am going to share with my friends and families but making sure that all recipe are not copyright. This is the first cake I baked computing and balancing all the ingredients that took me 3 nights to finish. I decided to make it all black from inside to outside for a weird reason that my husband's favorite color is Black. Since I started baking, he NEVER taste a bit with an underlying fact that he don't eat cakes. Keep begging "Just a little bite, then tell me how it taste. Do I need to adjust anything? How's the sweetness? The texture? etc.?" It was so funny that I sneak in the middle of the night just to check my cake inside the ref. if he did take a bite. No! He did not! But I received a superb feedback from people who did a taste-test of my cake. And this is the one I always recommend to my customers who wants to impress their guest with an amazing dessert.

MY FIRST SIGNATURE CAKE

Layered of black sponge cake, black chocolate ganache, black dacquiose, black mousse and glazed with  black mirror glaze.






Pardon me with these pics, the camera flash change it's color.


No comments:

Post a Comment